A&S Contracting & Remodeling
DKDouglas Consulting, LLC
Robbins Electric, LLC
Rumsey Heating, Cooling, and Electric
The Ultimate Swimbait Series
Membership Fee is $25
- All Federal,State,and local laws apply.
- Life jackets must be worn when the boat is on plane.
- Five fish limit of largemouth, smallmouth, and spotted bass.
- All fish must be 15" in length on the golden rule.
- A short fish will result in losing that fish plus a 3lb penalty from the total weight.
- Culling is to begin on the sixth fish. More than five fish in the live well will result in disqualification.
- Dead fish penalty will be a 1/2 pound per dead fish.
- No fish shall be taken in a unsportsmanlike like manner
- Artificial bait only.
- No Trolling.
- No fishing within 50 yards of another participant.
- No unsportsmanlike like conduct to any director or other competitor. This will result in this will result in disqualification.
- You must be in the check in point by your time. Late penalty will be 1lb per minute. Disqualification after 10 minutes.
- Only one big fish paid per tournament.
- Each participant must fish a total of 4 or fish 3 and buy 1 of the 6 tournaments to qualify for the classic. If you chose to buy one it must before the start of the last tournament.
- Any protest must be made before the scales close.
- The decision of any rules by the tournament director will be final.
- The use of illegal drugs or alcohol is prohibited during tournament hours.
- You must sign the waiver form before participating. The directors, their families, their help or the facilities are not responsible for any incidents or accidents. You are responsible for your own actions.
- Safe boating conduct will apply at all times.
- You must be in the boat to catch any fish.
- The tournament director and committee reserve the right to refuse entry to the tournament to anyone they chose.
- Anyone is subject to a polygraph at anytime.
- No Guides allowed period.