Schedule & Results
March 17, 2019
March 31, 2019
April 14, 2019
April 28, 2019
May 5, 2019
May 19, 2019
June 9, 2019
July 21, 2019
August 18, 2019
September 22, 2019
October 19, 2019
October 20, 2019
All tournament are safe light to 3pm
See Previous Years
1st Place Brent Pedrick and Adam Fewell
Congrats to Brent and Adam with 19.35 lbs!
Big Fish was Jeremy and Robbie at 6.29 lbs.
Thanks for everyone that fished sunday!
If you know anyone that wants to join our Richland Creek Bass Club we would love to gain more boats!
Our next tournament is March 31st.
Cell # 615-405-3325
Membership Fee is $25
General Rules | Fee | Points System | Fish Off
- All Federal, State, and local laws apply.
- Life jackets must be worn when the boat is on plane.
- Five fish limit of largemouth,smallmouth, and spotted bass.
- All fish must be 15″ in length on the golden rule.
- A short fish will result in losing that fish plus a 3lb penalty from the total weight.
- Culling is to begin on the sixth fish. More than five fish in the livewell will result in disqualification.
- Dead fish penalty will be a 1/2 pound per dead fish.
- No fish shall be taken in a unsportsman like manner
- Artificial bait only.
- No Trolling.
- No fishing within 50 yards of another participant.
- No unsportsman like conduct to any director or other competitor. This will result in this will result in disqualification.
- You must be in the check in point by your time. Late penalty will be 1lb per minute. Disqualification after 10 minutes.
- Only one big fish paid per tournament.
- Each participant must fish a total of 7 or fish six and buy 1 of the 10 tournaments to qualify for the classic. If you chose to buy one it must before the start of the last tournament.
- Any protest must be made before the scales close.
- The decision of any rules by the tournament director will be final.
- The use of illegal drugs or alcohol is prohibited during tournament hours.
- You must sign the waiver form before participating. The directors, their families, their help or the facilities are not responsible for any incidents or accidents. You are responsible for your own actions.
- Safe boating conduct will apply at all times.
- You must be in the boat to catch any fish.
- The tournament director and committee reserve the right to refuse entry to the tournament to anyone they chose.
- Anyone is subject to a polygraph at anytime.
- No Guides allowed period.
Entry Fee is 80$…90% payback-10% to the Classic.
Membership Fee is $25.
Classic Entry Fee is $120.
Club pays back 100% of money taken in by the end of the year.
- The points start at 200 for 1st and drop 1 point per position.
- If you fish and don’t weigh in you will receive 50 points for that tournament.
- The first tie breaker for the points will be the total weight from the top 8 tournaments.
- To win the points a team must have fished a total of 7 tournaments together.
- A team can use 1 alternate throughout the year. After the one alternate is used you MUST fish by yourself to receive the points…NO EXCEPTIONS.
Each person must have fished 6 tournaments to qualify for the classic. No alternates count in the 6 tournaments. A team is eligible to pay for tournament to complete their 7 but the 7th tournament must be paid for by the start of the last regularly scheduled tournament…
Website Designed & Developed By: